Dungeons needs a overall improvement!

Aimscoes

Hi there!

As for last day i did some more dungeons in this game and i have to tell you am already a bit annoyed by them.

They seriously need a fix when it comes to decrease clutter and increase the danger zones visually. 

When there is 6 players fighting 1 monster or a boss there is so much stuffs going on at the ground so sometimes it covers up the red area (danger zones) and when am playing KFM i have to relie on a lot of the counter abilitys, and i can't counter when i can't see the "F" danger zones and a FPS dropping to 30 becuase bad optimization. 

I've raided a lot in another MMO like WoW and this is one of the first major issues i have, also when 6 people are example fighting some trash monsters i can't even see what way the monsters are turned to becuase of to much "CLUTTER" and then he 1 shot me becuase i couldn't again use counter becuase the visual is to bad. 

You need to highlight the red danger zones better and sharper, also you could put a RED CIRCLE around every mob and then have a arrow on the ground to show what way the mob is pointing to. 

Archived