fix nurf and buff

Randor95

Hello dear developers of this great game well great to a point..... Arena stupid Arena love the concept of it but it's unfair.I'm not faund of getting put with 35 40 45 ect. it's unfair they literally can do everything yet I'm lvl 24 I'd like to be put against my lvl players as in 20-25 it's not a challenge being put against lvl 35's and higher it's pretty much a wipe i mean yes you  can beat them and i have a few times but either way I also feel there should be a boot camp function where you are put against people your skill lvl not people who are far too good. As a side not I feel assassins should be nurffed they are far too strong especially against a Kang fu master the class witch has nearly no AOE moves thus making it hard to deal with Assassins stealth cause you basically can't counter what you can't see again yes I have beaten a few but that's still straying from my point I'm trying to make I find being a Kang fu master a fair challenge but so far I'm doing alright I just feel they need a slight buff wether it be more AOE attacks or some other manner of adaptation. Pardon my rant but this all needed to be said and more.

You ask for a buff... when you are level 24 which the game isn't designed to be balance around and you don't even have enough talent points to get anything done... This has got to be a Troll post. Please say it is...

This community never stops amazing me.

Mind = blown

not so much me I was in a tag match with a lvl 45 kfm and a lvl 45 assassin several times and no matter what the assassin wont and he was bronze and kfm was gold I mean medals mean nothing it's just I've seen ppl talk abput it lots how kfm needs more or better aoe to match up with assassin

well, I'm a level 31 KFM, and i just destroyed a 45 assassin 2-0 without losing more than 1/8 of my health? does that mean nerf KFM and buff assassin? no... it's a matter of how GOOD you are... nothing more nothing less, this is one of the only games where its really down to individual skill. nerf NOTHING buff NOTHING!

Because reaching levelcap is so easy - there´s no reason to adjust this.

In the arena, the only benefit you have from higher levels are the amounts of skill points.

Besides, the arena system is setup with a rating, matching you with players of the same rating - so no matter if you lose alot of win alot, the next matches should be of more and more equal character.

Archived