Assasian Class

BoredAzn

We all know about that class which is extremely good however its stealth ability is to overpowered. Whenever going into stealth u can still attack others and not lose the ability for a couple more seconds which prevents any type of targeting so not only is the opponent unable to target them the enemy can combo up till there dead b4 they see them 

Sure that aren't invulnerable but they are pretty much immune to being hit. Most classes don't have Skill Shot like abilities to hit someone from across the map when they can't be targeted, not to mention the 99% evasion they get on going invisible that has (correct me if I am wrong) less than a 10 second cool down and lasts 6 seconds. NOT to mention they numerous ways of getting out of CC, not to mention they blinds that I am pretty sure have a reset, not to their inescapeable 35% aircombo/juggle. I am not saying they are overpowered, they just have the best kit in the game for 1v1 PvP by a very VERY far margin.

1 hour ago, 848742_1452550186 said:

Sure that aren't invulnerable but they are pretty much immune to being hit. Most classes don't have Skill Shot like abilities to hit someone from across the map when they can't be targeted, not to mention the 99% evasion they get on going invisible that has (correct me if I am wrong) less than a 10 second cool down and lasts 6 seconds. NOT to mention they numerous ways of getting out of CC, not to mention they blinds that I am pretty sure have a reset, not to their inescapeable 35% aircombo/juggle. I am not saying they are overpowered, they just have the best kit in the game for 1v1 PvP by a very VERY far margin.

im pretty sure every class have at last 1 non targeted ability, if you waste it welp cant be helped, that 99% eva is a lie  assasin gets around 50ish% about the stealth you can avoid letting an assasin go into stealth, they cant go in stealth if you dnt let them in the first place,all of his ways to stealth can be avoided, the blind is the tab scape around 36ish cd cooldown, bout the numerous ways out of cc its for all class the same assasin can flower but it has like 40 cd time now inescapable 35% aircombo thats just plain wrong aircombo never ever ever ever will do more than 5 - 7 % it simply does not do that much dmg.

Assasin is not op atm destros and lbm can destroy assasins easily, assasins are good, but if you dont get to know their kits u gonna get owned b/c its flexible they can adapt and unless u know what ur fighting against ur gonna get wrecked played and assasin for a while and now i wreck em in pvp 

PS: if u only list a class strong points any class sounds op

23 hours ago, Neroht said:

im pretty sure every class have at last 1 non targeted ability, if you waste it welp cant be helped, that 99% eva is a lie  assasin gets around 50ish% about the stealth you can avoid letting an assasin go into stealth, they cant go in stealth if you dnt let them in the first place,all of his ways to stealth can be avoided, the blind is the tab scape around 36ish cd cooldown, bout the numerous ways out of cc its for all class the same assasin can flower but it has like 40 cd time now inescapable 35% aircombo thats just plain wrong aircombo never ever ever ever will do more than 5 - 7 % it simply does not do that much dmg.

Assasin is not op atm destros and lbm can destroy assasins easily, assasins are good, but if you dont get to know their kits u gonna get owned b/c its flexible they can adapt and unless u know what ur fighting against ur gonna get wrecked played and assasin for a while and now i wreck em in pvp 

PS: if u only list a class strong points any class sounds op

99% Evasion on failed stealth, Shadow Dash 1st Column 2nd Tier. They do have more ways than every other class to escape, I am not going to list them but you can look it up yourself. If you don't know how to do a 35% air combo then that is your fault, I have seen it done multiple times, me friend does it when we are in tags.

Assassins are hands down the best class for a skilled player, they have the most utility options and some of the highest damage in the game, that is what makes a class OP. Go look at Korean or Teiwan leaderboards Assassins are always ontop with KFM.

P.S. if you can list more strong points for one class than another, that class is stonger than the others. End of Story.

Archived