I suck at PvP

CoolZin

I wouldn't say avoid pvp all together till 45, but what i can say is until then pvp will be more of a challenge. With out all of your skills and chi points to put into them your essentially put at a disadvantage to higher lvls. But don't let that stop you. Hell It's been 2 weeks and i still have yet to hit lvl cap and i am having a blast regardless.

2 hours ago, Ricecrakka said:

Not enough of the ever so important Q and E action. Important as jukes, important as "dodges", important as chaining CCs.

This.

Also you skilled the right tree on Block. For PVP you want one point in the middle cause when you Block and an enemy hits you, he gets stunned. It has an internal cooldown but is very usefull. It even works against Summoner, FM when you Block a range attack from them.

Also only do 1 Left-Klick if you go into Draw Stance for the stun. Rest of your Focus should be used with Right-Klick for DMG. In general you are working way to less with your Draw Stance/ you don't do much with it when you are in it.

Another Tip, BM really needs all of his Skillpoints and Skills, so getting 45 is very important but that doesn't mean you should stay away from PvP at low level

Edit: I like that you seek to improve yourself and not ask for a buff of BM or a nerv of the other classes :)

10 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

This.

Also you skilled the right tree on Block. For PVP you want one point in the middle cause when you Block and an enemy hits you, he gets stunned. It has an internal cooldown but is very usefull. It even works against Summoner, FM when you Block a range attack from them.

Also only do 1 Left-Klick if you go into Draw Stance for the stun. Rest of your Focus should be used with Right-Klick for DMG. In general you are working way to less with your Draw Stance/ you don't do much with it when you are in it.

Another Tip, BM really needs all of his Skillpoints and Skills, so getting 45 is very important but that doesn't mean you should stay away from PvP at low level

Yea , After I switched to parry instead of block and started using Q and E , I started seeing the results. For the skill tree , I'm going down the branch that does stuns rather than more dmg. Is this the right thing to do?

10 hours ago, CoolZin said:

Hi, Just started playing this game last week . I'm still Garbage at PvP. Any tips on how i can improve and what I'm doing wrong? thanks

Get used to learning the abilities that knock you down - you didn't Tech(F) once to roll out of KDs.  You did use your counter which is good, but once you start climbing people know what that animation is and will not attack into it.

Know when to use Tab learn what each class does to really kill you and when they are just trying to bait it(when a blade dancer pulls out the lightning draw and stuns you thats a good time to use it: DO NOT use it when KDed only after stun) - you used it once in this whole matchup and you could have saved yourself a lot of received damage(also make sure you are spec'd at least one point into tab break).

Use your Q and E more as someone else said - you need to dance around your opponent as a BM, make yourself as hard to target as possible.

Lastly get to 45 it will be easier on you.

Start with those! :)

Just now, CoolZin said:

Yea , After I switched to parry instead of block and started using Q and E , I started seeing the results. For the skill tree , I'm going down the branch that does stuns rather than more dmg. I this the right thing to do?

You mean for Flicker? Your Left-Click in your Draw Stance?

If so, yes you put 3 Points in there to get the Stun for the first hit. But you don't use that Skill for more. Its not effective in PVP for Focus/DMG.

IeCReEn.png

Archived