Advice with Kung Fu build

BelovedClan

So to start I think alot. So when it seems effective I go with it. But my mind also bothersome like that.

So I am Kung Fu, the abilities give me headaches trying to follow it all with how my mind likes to toy with me like before.

Unsure if I am upgrading my gear properly as I do not know.

I also go in around 12K HP, and yet most everyone else is quite higher.

I really like fist and body related combat, but my reactions are sluggish, making me worry that I may have botched my class.

I am very unsure of what to do. If I do one thing it ends up all wrong, and worry more that if I try something else it too will amount to nothing.

LeveL 44, advice for a helpful Kung Fu orientation weather PvE or PvW would be most helpful as I think what I have is too messy and disorganized.  

Just saw a vieo of end game stuff. My gear is way behind apparently.

KFM is a great classes realy fun to play but they are also the hardest class to master what u can do is watch this video this guy playes alot of KFM and this build is realy strong he has more videos of his KFM and he streams

I was once a newbie in this game and i wanna know all the classes to learn all their abilities and to know which class will suit my gameplay style... this is my experience with the Kung Fu Master class...

Pre-KFM

I like melee punch in your face gameplay, with all the info, guides and videos showing KFMs awesome moves i was captivated and surely charmed by this marvelous humongous piece of walking kebab...

Taking the path of the Kung Fu Master

The old man said, "A Kung Fu Master, is a Master of Kung Fu" i was like... DUH? ,

then he said "He who bears his hands, His hands will bear its mark" i was like... WUT?,

"He who practice, must practice with patience, as patience is needed, to practice", "nothing is perfect, but the word perfect itself, but practice makes perfect, but nothing is perfect, so why practice?"

... at first i was seriously confused, my brain cells traumatized and on the brink of having seizures... but... kebab...

Walking the path of the Kung Fu Master

I was punching, blocking, kicking and grabbing everything with my bare fist! Power at its core!

"He who bears his hands, His hands will bear its mark" - The mark of Power itself.

PvP as a KFM...

Turtle... KFM reaction is sooooo slow... you have to precisely plan and get used to your moves.. one mistake might cost your life... very few escape moves etc...

"He who practice, must practice with patience, as patience is needed, to practice" - literally the top of the list class which requires huge amount of patience

KFM at level 45/50.

"nothing is perfect, but the word perfect itself, but practice makes perfect, but nothing is perfect, so why practice?"

Because each and every player you experience is different. Each and every fight even with the same player might have a different outcome of the outcome before it, because each and everyone of us learn from our mistakes and defeats. Practice endlessly is the only way to learn and master the KFM.

After spending 2 months with this class... Finally... At last.... i become an... ASSASSIN >,..,< Kebab... lolzzz

Archived