[H.E.L.P] FPS too low!!!!

Aladin

It depends, if this is your normal fps in general. You should adjust your settings ingame-(try to lower your settings like turn off the post-processing, object distance set to minimum, etc).

Usually when I'm Leveling I get 90 -/+ fps. During PVP or too may MOBS i get around 29-60fps.

By the way, Dont use battery when playing. I mean plug the laptop adapter always. In my case, everytime I remove the adapter the fps is dropping.

9 minutes ago, Keenslee said:

It depends, if this is your normal fps in general. You should adjust your settings ingame-(try to lower your settings like turn off the post-processing, object distance set to minimum, etc).

Usually when I'm Leveling I get 90 -/+ fps. During PVP or too may MOBS i get around 29-60fps.

By the way, Dont use battery when playing. I mean plug the laptop adapter always. In my case, everytime I remove the adapter the fps is dropping.

I have done everything but still the fps does not improve performance. The settings in the game I have tried from lowest to highest, but still no improvement.

1 hour ago, ApeC said:

Hi,

Have you tried played BnS in windowed mode? I saw you screen resolution is 3600x900. or maybe you should lowered your Default screen resolution to a standard one like 1920x1080.

My resolution 1600x900 (T420 ThinkPad)

I have tried all the different resolution and display mode but it does not improve.

ok I checked your on board graphic card NVS 4200N spec.. CUDA cores is only 48 which is lower then the minimum system requirement CUDA cores of 112...

Below are the current system requirements for Blade and Soul. 

Minimum

Recommended

CPU

Intel Dual Core / AMD Athlon 64X2

Intel Quad Core / AMD Phenom II X4

RAM

XP : 2GB / Vista, Win7 : 3GB

4GB or above

Graphic Card

nVidia Geforce 8600GT / AMD Radeon HD4600

nVidia Geforce 8800GT / AMD Radeon HD4850

Hard Disk

22GB

22GB or above

OS

Windows XP (SP3) 32bit

Win7 (64bit)

DirectX

9.0c

9.0c

I maybe wrong but CUDA cores also play important parts in smooth gaming. 

@Aladin

If you've done everything, why does your Screenshot says it's using battery?

Share your BNS Graphic Settings with the fps. That would be a big help. Like setting your fps to maximum.

I dunno if you need help or what, you keep saying you've done or tried everything lol. anyways im out. GL

I dont have the patience for ppl like you. ^^V 

33 minutes ago, Keenslee said:

@Aladin

If you've done everything, why does your Screenshot says it's using battery?

Share your BNS Graphic Settings with the fps. That would be a big help. Like setting your fps to maximum.

I dunno if you need help or what, you keep saying you've done or tried everything lol. anyways im out. GL

I dont have the patience for ppl like you. ^^V 

Here

Mj6aYR1.png

NWdxEWD.png

TOJBaYH.png

@Aladin 
hmmm ... You are using fraps.

In graphics settings, check the "Show Frame Rate"

and limit frame rate to max.

apply then confirm.

(lets see if fraps and ingame fps counter is the same).

After that, go to Advance settings on the left panel then give the Screenshot again.

@Aladin Nope :D

I guess anythings similar with this graphic card > NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700M

Check out here for lappy list.

btw try setting your power management to max performance and do it manually if possible using windows power option and only run game with AC. This might boost abit.. and install ccleaner&defraggler do run basic maintenance.. Good luck! 

You might already know this, but please try the following:

1. Temporarily set power plan to "maximum performance" before/ while gaming.

2a. NVIDIA settings - Set maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.

2b. For others who use AMD cards, this option is hidden in Radeon Crimson.

Thus, you need to add a registry entry to the following path:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\000?\UMD

Add a new string value "FlipQueueSize" and set its value to 1. Replace the ? in 000? by a digit where you can find the UMD path.

See sample:

6Mlx0d5.png

3. Open up an elevated command prompt and try the following commands:

bcdedit /set useplatformclock true

bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes

Confirm that you have them saved by the following commands:

bcdedit /enum

Then restart.

In case you encounter issues from the commands above (highly unlikely, but just to be safe) here are commands to revert back:

bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock

bcdedit /deletevalue disabledynamictick

- - -

Other thoughts (may not directly affect graphical performance, but still worth mentioning)

1. Defrag, if not using a SSD.

2. Kill background apps (internet browser, skype, antivirus/ firewall is OK, so long as you put BnS on their exclude list)

3. Cleanup regularly using CCleaner

4. Make sure you have at least 2 sticks of RAM

Good luck :)

Archived