Huge FPS drop after 1/29 patch?

Gizakio

Yesterday after update I was having FPS drops and client crashes in combat. Today I can't even run the game, the same crash error is thrown except not while being in game but like I said, can't even start it anymore..:D god and I was going to buy Premium.

1 minute ago, Swiee said:

yeah me 2 i can play for 5 mins i drop to 10 fps  then crash

Mine has gotten so bad that I couldn't even start the game, it gave me an error during patching and crashed. So I'm reinstalling to see if it fixes anything. If not, well, I guess we'll just have to wait until they actually acknowledge this as an issue, if they ever do. 

8 minutes ago, Netzo said:

Yesterday after update I was having FPS drops and client crashes in combat. Today I can't even run the game, the same crash error is thrown except not while being in game but like I said, can't even start it anymore..:D god and I was going to buy Premium.

I was putting things together to get the 365 day pass of premium, I already have a month and I love the game. But with all these issues, I'm rethinking what I want for my birthday. :T

4 minutes ago, Shinichireru said:

yes,yesterday patch was awful,i can't even counter any monster nor doing any daily,all i can is just sit on fishbelly watching a beautiful waterfall over and over again while chit chat with my other clan member that can play peacefully :v

At least you can do that. That's literally exactly what I was doing the last time I crashed.

1 hour ago, Shinichireru said:

i think it would be the best that they replacing the gameguard with something else rather than using this nprotect,last time i saw game running with nprotect gameguard was gunbound and ragnarok online lel

lol gunbound is that game still on?. or is it a browser game now

39 minutes ago, shankyshanks said:

lol gunbound is that game still on?. or is it a browser game now

it is a browser game now lel,so anyway..i tried a couple thing,like terminating services and so on,but still hopeless....i might try uninstalling synapse but that won't happend because i'm using my mouse not just for gaming but for work too :(

it runs fine on my pc (Pretty powerful for its age) But my girlfriend plays on our laptop and it drops fps pretty hard now and then, and crashes alot more often, my other friend went from 30 FPS to 6 FPS. even using things like gamebooster etc only raised it by 10 fps. 16FPS Is not playable for this sort of game xD

Archived