Best Evasion Gear

BelovedClan

So I am built around evasion as a Kung Fu Master. I am building tword the level 44 Fist from the Weapon Merchants. However the rest, earrings, ring, and necklace I am unsure where to find and the ones I do have I am unsure can be built into an item with evasion at all. I am iffy on the upgrading system for gear. Such as some gear being upgradable and others doing the upgrading. 

So looking for gear with high Evasion ratings as said. I would look but I am interested more in upgrading the gear that seems to give much more in my experience. Just unsure where to look. Thinking of the last tier of the Soul Wardens' Evasion Shields as well. 

As KFM for this pvp build seems ok but its not needed for some reason Like you got many invulnerb frames and its better to go critshild and hp .But if you want evasion one of the Big 4 ddrops evasion plate i think.But be careful after a certain monent evasion will scale hard.

If you use this evasion build for pve ......Please never ask why evryone will kick you out from end game content. because leets say BSH or labiritnh you need dps not evasion and you will get 100% kicked or flamed at....

Full crit plates end game content(that means around labirith and after) .Parties will kick you otherwise becaues of your lack of dps.You may not notice now because conetnt is easy But when you will try do a 4 man lab and they see your plates thats an auto kick/flame.They will only want full crit at least 45-50% crit later your crit should stay at about 50-55% for pve any less than that will be bad.You can continue with yar evasion for now cause dungeons aint that hard .

Archived