Destoyers! Blade dancers!

Kenshiro13

These guys need nerfing stat! 

I haven't won a single Destroyer with my assasin, due the their ability to being uneffected by cc. And add to that injury once Destroyer got close to me and stunned me I lost 60% of my hp during the single stun. Yes I could use the TAB ability but I just got stunned again. 

And second one blade dancers and their ability of blocking all the cc no matter where it comes from!

As a destoryer main currently gold almost plat, good assassin's can kill me. Usually they use hit and run tactics and wait out the clock and win that way or there are a few assassins that can beat me outright and I can't even hurt them. I don't know what your doing wrong, but I have gotten beaten by many assassin's and I'm a pretty decent destroyer. Maybe you need to practice more?

1 hour ago, Skribble said:

Maybe you need to practice more?

That wont help, practicing mistakes isnt gonna make him better - first, he needs to understant what is he doing wrong.

Search Vile's Assassin Guide on youtube, he explains in depth what you should and shouldnt be doing, once you learn that, then practice more.

Archived