The game keeps on crashing!

Dumh1233

So since the maintenance update every time I started playing after couple of min the fps started dropping and the game crashed this happened for about an hour and now I cant even launch the game, after I press play now in the client it give me the blade and soul icon on the screen and then it crashes...

anybody got a fix? or at least having this as well? to know that I'm not the only one in this situation.

I had the same problem. I normally run the game with no problems, always between 50-60FPS. But I couldn't even go past 20FPS since the patch. Crashed twice, now I can't even get past the B&S emblem before it just gives me the crash. I thought that maybe it was because of Razor again, but the edit is still there and I've deactivated all my Razor products. 

I hope the updates aren't always this rough. :c

The only thing I hate about client crashing is the fact the application closes itself. This makes one load it up all over again and enter there password. Most other online games boot you out into a log in screen with the application still up and running. But BnS doesn't do such and is becoming tedious to try over and over. Hopefully they will tackle this bug soon for as I digress to hit enter on that icon over and over adds hours lost of in game time. Nor is after it loads coming to and end at the other connection bug any more fun what so ever as mentioned (1000)(132)10054) and others of which you can not confirm and or stop the client to close itself. Totally irritating and hindering any play what so ever.

I am also having the same problem - I am playing and then the fps randomly drops and causes the game to crash.  Before the update today, the game was not dropping fps/crashing on me.

EDIT:

Unchecking chroma keyboard in camera settings seemed to have fixed this issue.. It has not crashed since.

Archived