Blade Dancer's counter is unbalanced?

YEEART

Compared to KFM's, at least.

I've never played a Blade Dancer before, so I'm completely ignorant; but I'm speaking through the pov where I'm against one. 

Personally speaking, doesn't Blade Dancer's counter completely blow KFM's one out of the water? Longer duration, resists, damage, stun and also the ability to counter multiple attacks while KFM's counter can only counter a single attack. Oh, let's not forget that it counters in a 360 degree manner. KFM's counter, at best, can lead to an aerial combo (assuming your target hasn't rolled back). Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't their cool downs the same length as well?

Considering countering is the main mechanic behind a KFM. It's pretty unfair that another class outshines it in that department.

So about our counter - its have 0.8 sec proc time, it uses focus to use, it have about 0.5 sec delay in animation before that counter procs. So in other words it needs almost perfect timing. Yes, we can spam it,but maybe for 4-5 times and then we are dry and our *cricket* is yours. Dont know about kfm, but it seems that you can turn on your counter any time and it lasts for few secs,so think about my words and tell me again how op our counter is.

So far i had the opposite experience. Kung fu master deals a lot less damage than i do, however i spend 80% of the fight stunned, in the air or on the ground and in the other 20% i have to use every counter i have and i have just barely enough time for a few hits. Most of a fight against a KFM i can just go afk. I'm hoping i'm going to get some recovery skills when i reach level 45, but at level 40 i just have no way to actually stay active in the fight long enough to matter.

1 minute ago, Changeformer said:

So far i had the opposite experience. Kung fu master deals a lot less damage than i do, however i spend 80% of the fight stunned, in the air or on the ground and in the other 20% i have to use every counter i have and i have just barely enough time for a few hits. Most of a fight against a KFM i can just go afk. I'm hoping i'm going to get some recovery skills when i reach level 45, but at level 40 i just have no way to actually stay active in the fight long enough to matter.

My fights basically go the same except its more like i spend 95% of the fight stunned

Archived