NCSOFT come on...........

jungyeolkim

"Come on" you. Just 'cuz you paid premium membership doesn't make you special or anything (maybe special like ralph tho). I also want to play but, y'know, maintenance gotta be done so just deal with it, you wont die for some hours without playing.

4 minutes ago, Raynel said:

"Come on" you. Just 'cuz you paid premium membership doesn't make you special or anything (maybe special like ralph tho). I also want to play but, y'know, maintenance gotta be done so just deal with it, you wont die for some hours without playing.

i don't know sounds like half of these players will die without their BnS fix... personally let em makes the game less busy for me later lol

4 minutes ago, ichigo2513 said:

i don't know sounds like half of these players will die without their BnS fix... personally let em makes the game less busy for me later lol

im playing ME3 and stalking the forums in the time waiting .
biotics are *cricket*ing awesome to play when you get high lvls ...

30 minutes ago, Amanda said:

My cats do it less... and they don't use up my TP. 

Gotta give better incentives than that. Can you pat your tummy, rub your head, chew bubble-gum, and also play DDR? - If so... it's a done deal.

heeeh DDR is like the most casual of all the casual games ... even worst it falls in the category of games of ( why the hell would i do it in a game if i could get off my butt and learn the actual shit ) so YES DDR is just as bad as euro truck simulator ... FEEL BAD NOW 

EDIT : i am able of the 3 first point tho if it helps me get the job :)

Archived