i know it might not happen but.. 2v2 or Pillers would be cool

Dalapie

me and my friend would love to play together vs 2 others, i know its prolly not going to happen, also pillers with a longer time period instead of 3 minut would also be cool, i know i sound like a WoW guy but wow is doing this great, sure its imbalanced as *cricket* in 2s due to healer dps, but i belive it could be alot of fun here, 1v1 for tournaments and the Esport, and lets have 2v2 without a tag match for fun , with pillers to avoid damage as well,

or even more arenas with more variation, 2 arenas is not enough so far :)

what do you think, being able to avoid damage, ? i know this game is really fast paced and ppl like it that way, but there is tactics to pillers 

12 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

me and my friend would love to play together vs 2 others, i know its prolly not going to happen, also pillers with a longer time period instead of 3 minut would also be cool, i know i sound like a WoW guy but wow is doing this great, sure its imbalanced as *cricket* in 2s due to healer dps, but i belive it could be alot of fun here, 1v1 for tournaments and the Esport, and lets have 2v2 without a tag match for fun , with pillers to avoid damage as well,

or even more arenas with more variation, 2 arenas is not enough so far :)

what do you think, being able to avoid damage, ? i know this game is really fast paced and ppl like it that way, but there is tactics to pillers 

Talking about pillars you sound like a Tera player THERE pillars could turn the tides of battles. And no, better not be a 2v2, let it be 3v3 and 1v1 only. Ah and don't forget the game just came out less than 2 weeks here in NA/EU lol, new content would come, and the game is around for lots of years and its STILL going very strong as one of the most popular MMORPGS in Korea and in Asia in general.

Some 1 played wow here xD

However I do think that pillars would be kinda dull as the Los is not part of this game. however 2v2 could be fun but then it would have to be 2v2 all the time and not like 3s witht he tag team. 

But the 1v1 is way more balanced. just people have to figure out how everyclass work and when to use the escape ect..

Archived