NCSoft, customers are advising you and dont seem you listen.

Nemesia

I know they have told us they are listening, but there say and act are things different.

- EU Community is seriously angry about your maintances time

- Lag in login screen on afternoons are incredibily unacceptable.

- Spam bots and farmer bots are a really problem right now.

- Some oeple is getting banned for using programs that help them to have better ping.

- Your ticket answers are extremly slow.

- Forums had a lot of complaints and are not answered by mods/decs to calm down.

- A lot of people are having troubles to get in game or just to stay in.

- A lot of people is offering you some fixes for your troubles and you dont say any word.

- Some people is suffering scam in game (Master loot, fast pushing bid when the bid is hot...) and you dont make some antifraud fixes.

You made 5 beta stages, that took 2-3 months of waiting, and the comunity knows you had not do nothing between every beta, at least you put a 50mb patch between betas (nothing to be honest to fix anything important). So 2-3 months of betas for nothing. literally.

I'm not an angry customer, but im starting to think you dont care about your customers.

As me, i dont speak for all, i demand a fast response to the most important troubles, take all time you need to fix that troubles, take all maintances you considerer,  but dont waste any minute, we are not waiting for botched jobs.

Archived