As FM: how to deal with enemy parries?

ArkNeither

As a FM I've been having an ok time with Arena pvp.

I've been slowly learning on how to deal with other classes, but the only thing i just havent been able to figure out is how to deal with classes that can parry my projectiles and stun me for it (meaning I have no trouble dealing with KFMs reflecting projectiles at me).

I was hoping to get some suggestions on how to change my strategy against stun-parryers, I can use Phantom Grip on parryers but that's not always available. Pvp against stun parryers practically makes it so i can't use my left or right mouse button.

Do I just have to respec and get myself a bunch of parry-piercing attacks?

You wait that first 0,5 and them bumb dmg during next 0,5sec when they are caught in animation. Say.. Wait > Attack few times > Wait > Attack is the basic rhytm for spin spammers. You don't necessary want to stack chill into freeze asap because it gives them time to retaliate

Dat spin is used for stun/daze immunity rather than fishing lucky deflect stuns.

Yea and number 2 aoe version penetrate deflect. Personally I prefer lazor beam version tho but Ill change depending how things go

Overall you don't wanna rush and rather wait and see what opponent does to some extent. Spamming buttons mindleslly like in PvE just fvks u up

Archived