i cant install the game help

Boo13itch

I had the same problem with the game not installing and i sent in a ticket. The support i got was very helpful and ill share what they told me to do :

For Windows 10, this is now a two step process.

First, open the Windows 10 menu and type in ""MSCONFIG."" This will start a search for any ""Apps"" called ""MSCONFIG.""

The first and only result should be ""System Configuration."" Left click on this.

A new window will appear called ""System Configuration.""

Click the ""Services"" tab.

Click ""Hide all Microsoft Services"" at the bottom and once done, click ""Disable All.""

Click the ""Startup"" tab.

Click ""Open Task Manager.""

A list will be generated of all the applications you have set to start when Windows first boots up. Right-click on these applications one by one and select ""Disable."" Once completed, click ""Ok"" to save your changes. You will then be prompted to reboot your PC. Once you return to Windows, try connecting again.

To reverse these settings, simply run MSCONFIG again and click Normal Startup on the first window labeled General.

Please note that after i did this the install worked, however i did get another error 4049 problem. What i did was reverse these settings and that seemed to clear that up for some reason. idk really you may not even run into that bump but just adding that just in case

• 3 weeks later...

Archived