What is the real status of Blade Master right now?

Bellezza

Many people say that this game is balanced at the moment. At the same time many people also consider BM to be weaker than the other classes in the current patch. What is the real situation for Blade Masters at the moment? I can't help but feel there are other classes out there with lower skill to effectiveness when compared to blade master. I know I have tons to learn still on my blade master but I can't help but feel discouraged when I win so much more on another class like destroyer. With so much conflicting opinions about blade master and especially with the upcoming Hong Moon skill, should I keep with Blade Master or would another class give me an easier time?

Made this same post in another thread just like this one. 

BM is already viable and there are BMs in platinum+ ranks... but yes, Hongmoon levels and legendary Hongmoon skills are what is holding BM back from being top of the pack. 

In less than two weeks (on Feb 10) we'll be getting 5 Hongmoon levels along with the new content update, which is 11 additional skill points. This makes BM much more well rounded in Arena since we are currently having to decide between CC and focus regen and that will no longer be true with the extra skill points. 

Seriously if you enjoy the class, play it and get good. Balance will change no matter what. Sure another class might give you an easier time, but is it about having an easy time or a fun time? If easy is fun to you, then maybe consider summoner? 

Archived