EO2017

Ochena

9 minutes ago, Ochena said:

I tried re-installing BnS and I now get a 4049 error code. I tried getting rid of the GameGuard file, but it is not letting me delete it. Can someone PLEASE help?

If you're having a 4049 error code, try this: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

I found it from this post who's also having issues -

• 5 weeks later...

I had the same problem and I had a pretty stupid oversight that actually fixed my problems.  I was trying to use an SSD and I had not gone in and formated my drive and optimized my operating system to run a solid state drive as apposed to an HDD.  The drive must first be initialized obviously(this is done by right clicking the start button and going to disk managment), and then run any software that came with the hard drive.  In my instance I had to run Samsung wizard and there was an option to optimize my OS for my drive, and this prompted me to reboot, and I have not had troubles since.  Sorry for the lengthy reply but it was a rather strange error but I was getting an E02017 for it and couldnt even update the launcher, hope this helps!!!  Oh and one last thing turn off firewalls and anti-virus, im sure you have done that already but in the event that you gave up on BNS and turned it back on you will have to go back and turn off those things before starting the update happy gaming!

Archived