Price of the character alteration voucher

Nuko

I think that the price to modify our characters is a bit high, considering the rate of cash we have to pay to get NCoins, i mean $20 for 1600, i am not mad at the high prices considering that i really love this game, but the character alteration voucher is overpriced, if it was 200-300 i would gladly buy it.

I need it becuz the ingame model of my character is a bit different from what i saw when i was customizing and i already made the correction and created a new character to see of it was right and it was, but 1000 for a voucher....

• 2 weeks later...

Given that you really only change what your char looks like and the options there allow for quite a bit of fine-tuning 12,50€ is pretty much an insane price. I could buy a whole game on steam for that and not even a crappy one!

I think a name change is even more expensive and I just don't see the reason for that

I wouldn't mind paying for the $20 pack if as a premium user I got like a bonus 500NCoin for choosing a higher priced pack instead of two purchases of the $10 pack.
But yes, I agree character change is pretty much $15, wouldn't mind if it were just $10, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! I tweaked my chars appearance on an alt account and wish to use it but I'm fighting between saving it for Steam Sale or getting it for one character that I'm currently leveling to 45 OR buying another char slot for a fourth char to get to 45.

It is insane, just imagine if a future costume you wanted didn't go with your character's current appearance in the way that you like, and since costumes are the greater than or equal to the price of the vouchers... well, you get the idea.

Archived