Getting an error after clicking "play" button on launcher.

Trippa

1 minute ago, Trippa said:

Hello, 

The game was working perfectly before the maintenance, and now i keep getting a BnS error report after the blade and soul logo..

is there a way to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

Greets Trip.

Same here.

I'm having the same issue. After pressing "Play" button on launcher, the Blade & Soul logo appears and I suddenly get an error message: "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4049)"

When I finally "solved" the Razer problems closing all the services and everything was running, I got this error after this update.

I'm trying to play this game smoothly for a week, but everytime I get a new error :/

11 minutes ago, Hirosue said:

I'm having the same issue. After pressing "Play" button on launcher, the Blade & Soul logo appears and I suddenly get an error message: "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4049)"

When I finally "solved" the Razer problems closing all the services and everything was running, I got this error after this update.

I'm trying to play this game smoothly for a week, but everytime I get a new error :/

same

Archived