Destroyer in arena, thoughts and Help me :D

khadoran

Ok so I dinged 45, clicked on recomended pvp skillset and went into some games.. 

Iv changed to remove the point in grab and added to persistence.

I have like 60/40 win loss ration after 10 or so games.

Assassin and summoner seemed easy/doable, just that you get the pet instead of the summoner alot when doing skills.

Destroyer : Only met one and he constant spin for the win until he landed a combo no idea how to win the counter matchup, I dont spin that much and i dont know how to counter his spins.. HELP!

Forcemaster : This was super wierd, I was like never able to use my "charge skills" they were greyed out.. Never got to do much of anything. HELP!

Blademaster : Mostly lost because he was immune all the time or had me in the air, was closer than the destroyer and forcemaster though. .How do i get past his immune?

KFM : never faced one but guess same as blade master? 

33 minutes ago, khadoran said:

I have like 60/40 win loss ration after 10 or so games.

First of all. Based on the fact, that you just started pvp, this ratio is not bad at all. I know the feel against Force Master, I have no chance too against them.

Against the Beyblade Destroyer, just level up your Q skill (dont know the name) with the middle tree, if they are only spinning, go to them, activate Fury, hold Q, and do this:

a) they are just dont care, so keep going, you won

b) they jump away, INSTANTLY follow them with your stunlocks and never let them  go again. Now you maybe killed him or he has much lower HP than you. If he survives he needs to attack, or you won. But in that case, play on time if no Cooldown is rdy, stay at him to grab him if he shields and if fury is ready just rage at him. if you still have problems, I'll make a short video if I am facing one of these again in the arena.

Against Blademaster... mhh... wasn't facing many good BM's and dont know the class rly, so I can't help you there.

ok thanks man, stuff like this really helps and you cant learn by watching some stream. I know i have to make the build my own but wanted to test what is recomended as starting point. Servers are offline but il check into the q skill what the deal is!

But really any know why my charge(both 1 and 2) is greyed out vs forcemaster?! Think its because he i had freeze on me. Can i make it so it doesnt matter? really make the match unplayable.

I was gonna buy a skill page so i have 1 for pve and 1 for pvp but guess ncsoft didnt want to accept money at this time ..

Archived