General Feedback

Laskaris

I'm posting this here as there does not seem to be a dedicated feedback section.

To preface this all I'm going to say is that I love the game, however that does not mean to say that the game is perfect. 

1. Gold Spammers - Yes you can change chat options to effectively mute them, along with everyone else that isn't (some still get through however). However it is not healthy for the game, these are taking up spaces which players could be using to enjoy the game and means we can use region chat for it's intended purpose. You need to get a handle on this as soon as you can. Edit: They're working on it.

2. No account shared storage? - What is this? Have we gone back in time here? I want to be able to transfer items across my characters freely, most other games have this and then charge for extra capacity which I see as reasonable. The main reason for this would be so that I could trade mats/costumes across (e.g. my masters pack costumes) without having to tediously mail them to myself. Further more this would mean items could be account bound which leads onto...

3. Untradable costumes?? - Again why? It's bad enough that we can't salvage most of them for fabrics let alone them being untradeble it wouldn't be so bad if the wardrobe was account wide... Also why the hell are the NCoin  costumes untradeable!? I bought it so I could use it on two of my characters but I can't even mail it to myself, (heck I can't even store it in the wardrobe. Edit: No longer an issue) This is extremely poor for something I have paid money for. -.- (Yeah that one I'm salty about) It would also help if you get double costume drops and want to give them to a friend etc, I'm not saying make them be marketable  but yeah, account bound/salvageable would be nice at least. Edit: Apparently they're adding a purchasable item to allow the costume to be mailed, this better be with gold or ridic cheap.

4. Clipping issues - There seems to be a lot of clipping issues on some of the terrain etc, especially while wind walking, I know this one is not an easy endeavor but it does ruin the streamline-esque gameplay. 

5. Mob Respawn Times - Ugghhhhhhh. Even with moving channels the mobs need to up their sex game and reproduce faster. I've seen sloths cross roads faster. (I guess it doesn't help that I'm an alt hoarder) Please increase the generic mob spawn rate. 

6. Daily Dash - Okay, free rewards are cool an all but once you've done you have to wait how ever many days for it reset, why not just let it continually loop then change all the rewards per month ESPECIALLY as I found out that the costume we get at the end, is tradeable/mail-able, again I wanted this costume across a few characters. But if it were repeatable at least I'd be able to get it on one other character at least. 

I still love the game, even if I find these points frustrating, I'll edit if I think of more or if anyone else thinks of any other feedback items.  

Daily dash should never reset. There are good enough rewards for free. You are just greedy.

Costumes to be tradeable? Dont remember latest mmorpgs that had tradeable costumes once used. And its not expensive or anything, besides we have to keep game alive. Making such stupid move only cause some of you are either kids, jobless, greedy. I think you should hit the sunlight, damn vampires.

Everything else I agree.

6 minutes ago, Nibaki said:

Daily dash should never reset. There are good enough rewards for free. You are just greedy.

Costumes to be tradeable? Dont remember latest mmorpgs that had tradeable costumes once used. And its not expensive or anything, besides we have to keep game alive. Making such stupid move only cause some of you are either kids, jobless, greedy. I think you should hit the sunlight, damn vampires.

Everything else I agree.

I was going to put " (inb4 selfish player that shouldn't be allowed to ask for anything)" at the end of the thread, I knew I should have. 

Well it's not being greedy, I now have to wait 15 days for it to reset so it's practically useless. Further more, as mentioned the costume you get at the end is not account bound so you're stuck with it on one character so it kinda defeats the purpose of it being a reward. 

Well I think the lesser ones should be otherwise you have to sell them to the NPC, there's nothing else to do with them because we can't even salvage for fabric. And the one bought with real money should defiantly be account bound no questions asked. 

Also some games do have tradable costumes, but mostly account bound which is the bigger point I'm trying to make here, Aion, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2 to name a few have account bound costumes. 

In regards to your little remark there, I'm in full time employment (and like I mentioned, I bought the masters pack) nor am I kid, greedy when it comes to chocolate and I so damn wish I was a vampire! How cool would that be!?

2 minutes ago, Laskaris said:

I was going to put " (inb4 selfish player that shouldn't be allowed to ask for anything)" at the end of the thread, I knew I should have. 

Well it's not being greedy, I now have to wait 15 days for it to reset so it's practically useless. Further more, as mentioned the costume you get at the end is not account bound so you're stuck with it on one character so it kinda defeats the purpose of it being a reward. 

Well I think the lesser ones should be otherwise you have to sell them to the NPC, there's nothing else to do with them because we can't even salvage for fabric. And the one bought with real money should defiantly be account bound no questions asked. 

Also some games do have tradable costumes, but mostly account bound which is the bigger point I'm trying to make here, Aion, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2 to name a few have account bound costumes. 

In regards to your little remark there, I'm in full time employment (and like I mentioned, I bought the masters pack) nor am I kid, greedy when it comes to chocolate and I so damn wish I was a vampire! How cool would that be!?

It is a reward since you get it entirely for free. And as far as I know most if not all costumes are character bound. I think, perhaps you are just not used to it. Theres another game called TERA if you know. These two games are popular with their action combat system, and both also have this bind system. Maybe you should just get over it and spend a few thousands on game to understand that this is super cheap price for costume. And being a vampire would mean you could see girls in bikini at beach only through your computer screen.

11 minutes ago, Nibaki said:

It is a reward since you get it entirely for free. And as far as I know most if not all costumes are character bound. I think, perhaps you are just not used to it. Theres another game called TERA if you know. These two games are popular with their action combat system, and both also have this bind system. Maybe you should just get over it and spend a few thousands on game to understand that this is super cheap price for costume. And being a vampire would mean you could see girls in bikini at beach only through your computer screen.

But it's like a trophy that you can only show part of the time, I find it to be redundant, I just think it should be account bound as it is a one time thing. 
So you mention one other game and that's it? And I don't need to spend a few thousand on games, I pretty much have already - Path of Exile, close to £1000, will be when I upgrade my last pack (again, account bound cosmetics), Guild Wars 2 a few hundred, Cabal (a few years ago) about 200ish and theirs were tradable. On average costumes cost around £8-£10, for B&S you're looking at about £12-£16 and you're getting less. Also "cheapness" is relative.

I'm gay so I would not care in the slightest, try again? 

2 hours ago, ryrich said:

I would refrain from bumping your thread, unless you want it to get locked.

Cheers.

I also agree with Nibaki, daily dash shouldn't be reset. You'll just have to wait!

Not my fault the thread gets lost in a sea of other threads, especially when there is no feedback section. 

Well perhaps, maybe it's just because I finished it so fast (8 days) and now there is nothing left to it and the reward I got is bound to a character I don't want it on (I was saving it on my FM until I created my BM) I thought it would be like the master pack costumes - you can mail those to your other characters. 

1 hour ago, TaranTatsuuchi said:

I think there's a bit of a disconnect with the daily dash reward...

All characters share the same daily dash board, yet only one character can use the outfit from it...

Well I feel it needs a rework then - perhaps just a standard daily log in system like most other games do. Keep the same rewards, make it so you have to log in 26 times to get everything but make it reset after 31 days - this would also give players some leeway if there are days they can not log in, let alone play 2/3 hours to get all the spins (also less RNG).

On 1/26/2016 at 10:35 PM, Laskaris said:

Apparently they're adding a purchasable item to allow the costume to be mailed, this better be with gold or ridic cheap.

Source? Also 100% agree that costumes should be tradable between characters on the same account. Especially when (a) they stick and charge in the shop costumes that are PvE-gettable, and (b) various costumes (at least 2 from my own experience in release and CBT testing) are broken based on certain character/class/race combinations—horrible eye bleeding clipping on things like run animation (plz at the very least check running animations ncsoft!!).  

To be honest the whole concept that when you go one another character you're some kind of different person is old and antique. I should be able to join a guild and just log in on any of my characters (similar to how the friend system is shared; friend system is shared cross-server no less).

20 minutes ago, Nightbasilisk said:

Source? Also 100% agree that costumes should be tradable between characters on the same account. Especially when (a) they stick and charge in the shop costumes that are PvE-gettable, and (b) various costumes (at least 2 from my own experience in release and CBT testing) are broken based on certain character/class/race combinations—horrible eye bleeding clipping on things like run animation (plz at the very least check running animations ncsoft!!).  

To be honest the whole concept that when you go one another character you're some kind of different person is old and antique. I should be able to join a guild and just log in on any of my characters (similar to how the friend system is shared; friend system is shared cross-server no less).

Took a little finding out; 

Ah, I haven't joined a guild yet but that would be good - not sure if they would be implement that however. 

Archived