A suggestion for Cross Server Dungeons

TheRealRose

After running Cross Server Dungeons every now and then, I've realised B&S lacks a few critical options in party system.
I've seen quite a number of AFKers (who would just join in bidding for the loots) in Cross Server Dungeons and people who change loot system just a second before the loot drops.
Seriously, B&S needs to make Vote Kick system and not allow to change loot system once the dungeon has started.
(Or something that would be as effective as above options)

On the side note, I really hope that they make additional character slots available when new classes come out eg. Warlock.
(I'm already using max character slots for all the classes that are available)

ps. Why isn't there a suggestion box in this site or anywhere?

6 hours ago, TheRealRose said:

On the side note, I really hope that they make additional character slots available when new classes come out eg. Warlock.
(I'm already using max character slots for all the classes that are available)

I heard that they did that in other regions when extra classes came out.  But there's no announced release date for Warlock anyway.  Personally I'm not that excited about Warlock so if they give me a free slot I will probably make an assassin instead, but I'm sure I would end up paying for dragon pouches or something eventually so it would be good for them either way.

As for your other ideas, I think they may be good, but if this game has existed in other regions for like 5 years and not implemented them yet, IDK what the chances of getting them now are.  Do they not have AFKers or people who set masterloot at the last minute in Korea or China?  That seems hard to believe.

Archived