Is this a good profession Combination?

Meins

Forgekeepers, Radiant Ring, Stonecutters, Prospector's Union

I looke it up and they all match together, but is there a better combination of professions in terms of how much money you get or how valuable the items you can craft are?

Yes and no. Yes they do all follow into each by the gathering guilds providing the materials needed for the crafting guilds. Unfortunately, Radiant Ring is currently bugged and you can not access the higher level crafting orders. Forgekeepers can make repair tools and weapons to feed into your Hongmoon weapon but you do not need to do that because you will get enough random weapon drops. Personally I think that Forgekeepers are unless and Radiant Ring is only good for making keys. 

I also started with that but I am changing to something else now. I have not figured out what yet though.

I agree with lucid. At the moment both are not the best options. You do have a good combination though if you want to keep radiant and Forge. 

If your just looking for best options to make cash at the moment. I'd say it's Green thumbs , Potters, Tree Fellers, and Soul Shield crafters. both gathering crafts feed into potters/SS crafters, and both those crafts make critical resources, both for leveling and end game. 

EDIT: corrected a craft...for some reason i keep confusing stone cutters and green thumbs. go figure.

Archived