how to load up

DrakeHaruno

Paypal is very easy to use. Setup and account add a bank card to it, and try to get verified they will send you small amounts like 0.15$ and then they will ask you to confirm that. With prepaid cards they will give you a code. You will need to login to the official ncsoft website and then just put in the code and hit apply which will generate NCoins for your account.

4 minutes ago, Enoll said:

Paypal is very easy to use. Setup and account add a bank card to it, and try to get verified they will send you small amounts like 0.15$ and then they will ask you to confirm that. With prepaid cards they will give you a code. You will need to login to the official ncsoft website and then just put in the code and hit apply which will generate NCoins for your account.

ok i see it so when i add the prepaid card i use the 3digits numbers and a expire date? 

I haven't used a prepaid card so I can't give you exact information but im pretty sure it is explained on the website exactly what you have to input. I am guessing that you get a code with the prepaid card and afterwards you just go to ncsoft.com login and apply the code.

Archived