Blade Master's "Heavenly Dance"

Erbee

So I was just wondering, is there like a hidden cooldown on this skill or something? Sometimes it works, and if I go to attack an enemy right after using it, it won't work? Am I missing something or is this just bugged out or missing text or what? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Example : Use "Take Flight" on enemy #1, proceed  to "Heavenly dance", works fine.

Wait the 24 seconds for take flight to get off cooldown, attack enemy #2, take flight > heavenly dance.. but it doesn't work.. ?

Just now, Svolifar said:

It has like a 40ish second cooldown but it does not show it on cooldown in your buffs area. I would assume that it is indeed a display bug.

Oh seriously? I was thinking it had something to do with that.. just wasn't sure if it was the game or my timing was off or something lol, thanks for the info! Hopefully they fix that!

Some of the cooldowns are displaying  in completely different place than actual skill icon is. Check all active icons to be sure it's not 'somewhere else'.. I had same problem with destroyer grab countdown, in the end I found it somewhere else than expected :)

Archived