Some (un)logical facts

Geraton

Well, I must say, even though so many complaints about buggy Russian version, but Ive never experienced sooo many crashes or errors or any other connection problems including fps in there as here. The game for now is... pretty unplayable. It all starts from the launcher, which always comes out with some new error, including some fake repair files 85bytes, which (now) takes around 10 mins to get through. If you dont get any error after game launches, you just have to pray to not be 100000 in queue, which usually ends by error 1000 causing disconnect :D Yea thats the funny part, you actually spend more time waiting in the queue than playing in game :D Also,  it all seems to me the developers pretty underrated the situation about community being this huge, maybe they were not ready enough to release the game, or (ironic input) 5 closed betas and months of preparations before was too low. I dont know if NA is the same about it but EU players, and I believe I speak for more people, experience some painful gameplay.  Im not hating now at all, Im just saying they could have expected that tons of people will come here (since BnS, BDO and a few other rule the mmo market nowadays) and will complain about such stuff. Well, Good luck to everyone, hope these problems will be solved once for all, until that Im not even sure to come back and do daily spin. Running dungeons and getting errors in the middle was the best experience for me :x 

4 hours ago, Geraton said:

Well, I must say, even though so many complaints about buggy Russian version, but Ive never experienced sooo many crashes or errors or any other connection problems including fps in there as here. The game for now is... pretty unplayable. It all starts from the launcher, which always comes out with some new error, including some fake repair files 85bytes, which (now) takes around 10 mins to get through. If you dont get any error after game launches, you just have to pray to not be 100000 in queue, which usually ends by error 1000 causing disconnect :D Yea thats the funny part, you actually spend more time waiting in the queue than playing in game :D Also,  it all seems to me the developers pretty underrated the situation about community being this huge, maybe they were not ready enough to release the game, or (ironic input) 5 closed betas and months of preparations before was too low. I dont know if NA is the same about it but EU players, and I believe I speak for more people, experience some painful gameplay.  Im not hating now at all, Im just saying they could have expected that tons of people will come here (since BnS, BDO and a few other rule the mmo market nowadays) and will complain about such stuff. Well, Good luck to everyone, hope these problems will be solved once for all, until that Im not even sure to come back and do daily spin. Running dungeons and getting errors in the middle was the best experience for me :x 

Reroll a different server than Windrest cuz it sounds like you're playing on the most populated server in the EU game >.>

Archived