High ping

Faugn

Hello, my friend and I really wanna play this game together, we played alot of mmo's together and always have great ping on the eu servers. I am from Denmark and he is from Dubai. We tried several servers on the EU game, but he seems to have 600+ ping, while I have a smooth 20 ping. on all other games we always have almost the same ping, except here and he cant really play when his damage takes 1-2 sec to land after he throw a skill. Anyone knows why his ping is so high in this game only? and possibly which server is best for him or does anyone have a fix?

Fastest way to get help is to make support ticket and explain situation there.

Few things that i had to do for test my connection was run pingplotter which i dont know anything about but from support they said i had some packet loss that causes my ping to be bad and asked me to contact operator for help. Which i did and they recommended me to reset modem / wlan which i did but not really helped but then came maintenance and every thing started working nicely regarding pings.

So friend can try to just boot modem if he has modem and try then. But just contanct support for better help

Archived