The Radiant Ring

Metalmonk

It seems no Devs or Moderators read Bug Reports's posts...I already wrote in Bug Report section but i saw and understand that noone will replay in that section...so I'm sorry if I'm writing in the wrong section but maybe someone will answer here. There are no words and no reasons why The Radiant Ring still can't create what it needs to easy increase guild rating, and why YOU can't and didn't fix it right now 4 days after the game launch.  Maybe the community is unaware but The Radiant Ring can create accessory like rings or necklaces with easy obtainable materials. I hope that The Radiant Ring bug can be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks. P.S.  No Devs is checking and replaying in Bug Report section...so I wonder, how can you know and understand what problems your game have if you never read or replay to players's problems?

13 hours ago, Metalmonk said:

I will try...but why NCsoft don't replay or check player's problems? That's the real problem here....

There are literally hundreds of problems that are getting dredged up on a daily basis. There are not hundreds of bug testers/programmers.

During the Alpha and Beta Tests, The Radiant Ring could create Rings and Earrings.  These items used Polished Sandstones, so it was easy to get Guild Points and have fodder to upgrade your Hongmoon Jewelry.  Also, using Jeweler's Secret Technique - Viridian Coast, got you recipes for Dazzling Seafaring Jewelry.  If you use it as things stand now, you get no new recipes to craft (in spite of what the message implies when it's used).

So, I believe that The Radiant Ring is currently bugged.  Hopefully after the weekend is over the Devs will take a look and see what got left out.

Archived