Thoughts on Battlegrounds?

Mujabi

Greetings all,

I have never played Blade and Soul before prior to the release a few days ago. I have played many other MMOs and World of Warcraft being the one i've spent most time on.

When playing MMOs my favorite thing to do is battlegrounds or twinking low levels etc. Personally, i think blade and soul has the best combat experience in any MMO, and i was wondering what do you think about battlegrounds in blade and soul, with this combat experience do you think it'll work? Would you like to have battlegrounds? Curious to hear your thoughts

PS. i have not participated in world pvp yet.

I think it would be a great addition! After having played tag team I can kinda see why they didnt do an all out 3 person vs 3 person deathmatch. Imagine the chaos and the rage lol. But Battlegrounds I think would be interesting especially maybe some capture the flag or hold the point sort of game types.

There is already Battleground content for this game, we just do not have it yet obviously; and i am guessing it's PvP content that is still fairly new.

Tornado Canyon (Japanese content name) is the 6 Versus 6 Battleground, i have not seen the 50 Versus 50 content yet.

Archived