Getting kicked from game when Looking For Party Cross-Realm

Bennymanjelly

It's happened twice today, I've tried to queue up for a group to do Blackram Narrows in Looking for Party using the cross-realm menu, but after I click the LFP button, it instantly puts me into a loading screen. After the loading screen, I appear on the character selection screen where I have to queue for another hour to get back in.

I've done this dungeon quite a lot of times before through this system, doing the same thing. But it's only this afternoon that I've been getting kicked from the game. Is anyone else getting this problem? It wouldn't be that big a deal if it wasn't for the fact that I have to queue for an hour to get back in unfortunately...

I literally can't use cross-realm dungeon lobby anymore now, I'm getting consistently kicked now. I've tried it with specific-classes, non-specific classes, 6-man, 4-man. Everytime I get kicked and have to suffer the queue boss. Really need some insight into this because it's not like this is a small feature of the game.

Today I tested again and it worked. Yesterday I used the stone thing in front of the dungeon (sorry I forgot what it's called) to go to the cross-realm dungeon lobby but today I was far from it and accessed it with F8 and I had no problems and repeating it several times.

34 minutes ago, Okamii63 said:

Today I tested again and it worked. Yesterday I used the stone thing in front of the dungeon (sorry I forgot what it's called) to go to the cross-realm dungeon lobby but today I was far from it and accessed it with F8 and I had no problems and repeating it several times.

Not fixed at all though, using F8 dungeon lobby is like flipping a coin... sometimes everything goes fine, sometimes I get disconnected..

Archived