Just cant play

kokorikos00

Yup, free players will experience a queue on some servers. The game has a HUGE player base and there is a huge load on most servers at the moment. Either buy 7 days of premium for $5 to shorten/skip the queue times or wait patiently as a freebie player should. If you've already bought premium, you might want to consider switching servers to one of the new ones that just opened or one with a lower population.

28 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

Yup, free players will experience a queue on some servers. The game has a HUGE player base and there is a huge load on most servers at the moment. Either buy 7 days of premium for $5 to shorten/skip the queue times or wait patiently as a freebie player should. If you've already bought premium, you might want to consider switching servers to one of the new ones that just opened or one with a lower population.

People like you just don't get do you? What part of Free to Play don't you get? 

Why even advertise it as a F2P game when you have to pay to be able to get in, 5$ is not the point, it's a Free game, which means you do not to buy some subscription to be able to play, I don't know why you can't understand such a simple thing, but I guess it's also the reason why you throw your money at a game that just came out a week ago. 

3 minutes ago, notrightnow said:

People like you just don't get do you? What part of Free to Play don't you get? 

Why even advertise it as a F2P game when you have to pay to be able to get in, 5$ is not the point, it's a Free game, which means you do not to buy some subscription to be able to play, I don't know why you can't understand such a simple thing, but I guess it's also the reason why you throw your money at a game that just came out a week ago. 

1340967745945_1427049.png

Eh, the only thing that bothers me is when I'm sitting in the que and lets say the prem que just jumps up. It takes longer for me to get in. When i went into the que I only had a 30 min que time and then I went back to see where it was at and it said 300 something mins. Won't lie, it pissed me off. I don't believe there should be a prem que. You're paying to get in-game benefits already and then you have a que advantage.. It should allow people  to log in in the order of which you click start game instead of pushing f2p players further and further back. I know those of you who can pay won't see it the way I do and you'll just say buy prem membership but sadly I can't do that for reasons i'm not going to say.

I 100% agree with the OP. This is not a case of "buy premium and get over it". This is an issue that's been present in EVERY single MMO launch in the past year, it's an issue of the company being extremely amature-ish and not preparing properly. If they advertise it as a F2P game then people shouldn't have to pay to get into the game itself ( what alot of generic no brainer people don't get unfortunately ). People who paid already got a headstart, but now it's open to the public as a F2P ( aka Free to Play. Emphasis on FREE ) so no, we shouldn't have to pay to get into the servers. 

PS: Kick system isn't working either. Yesterday evening I got in and had to go for dinner, when I came back 40 mins later I was still in. 

Archived