PLEASE WHY BID..!!!

UnSeenDead

Are you kidding me.. Please make it to where That class can only Bid for that Item! 

So yesterday i did a dungeon 5 times for a BLITE GAUNLET RIGHT?! and guess what i was the ONLY kung Fu MAster in the Group!. THIS GUY decided TO LITERALLY bid my gaunlet all the way up to 7 silver which was HALF my money... like i said i was the ONLY kungFu master class in there... this is unfair.. he sat there just bidding and bidding and i played the same dungeon 5 times.. like come on... i was tired and this guy makes it all better by bidding half my hard work in there? please... Roll A Dice For Items!! or else they troll. OR make it to where that class only bids for THAT ITEM! PLEASE. 

done my first grp dungeon today and i was like "wtf is this" i have left many a guild in many MMOs because they used a similar system to get items from gameplay. its just silly. gold doesnt drop nearly enough to allow this crap and this will definately be something the gold sellers will be creaming about.

come on change it to ROLL and make it for YOUR class stuff only please.

I dunno if u know that but they are not doing that just for you to feel bad, they are bidding on purpose knowing you need that item and probably able to pay alot for it so when they outbid you at the end if u still get it with higher bid they will get part or that money for themselves so thats a way for them to get free money last night someone paid 3g for a chest skin and rest of the ppl took round 1 gold just for being there

I personally don't mind the bidding distribution method. Yes, there will be opportunistic bid trolls but if you play them right you can stick them with a worthless item and take some of their money. I suppose it has the potential to create a bit of a toxic relationship with party members as well, but honestly NBG and RNG rolling does the exact same thing and no one but the roll-troll wins.

The only real issue I can see cropping up with the bid system is that it creates a VERY direct purpose for people to purchase RMT gold in order to insure they get what they need. That is quite counterproductive to ridding the game of gold sellers/spammers/bots.

But that means.... that those 7 silvers were spread all over the party, at least you got some good moneh i guess.

Still sucks, A party member knew that i needed that sweet blight dagger so didnt bid and the rest of the party didn't bid at all cause i was the only assassin
You just got some bad luck :(

Literally is the most rediculous thing I've seen in an MMO, bidding for items you've just earned through doing the dungeon in the first place, there being no level limit to most dungeons, so you get level 40's in a 20 dungeon who you'll never outbid on costumes and stuff.

Even when you do win the bid the item is sealed anyway so gotta pay for that to if you have no keys or you can't craft them.

Should just be a dice roll on class specific items, period.

Archived