Disconnected from server(3000)and also (2000) please help

unitfatal

Yesterday was fine, but today, a lot of things are happening.The first one was when i tried to log in, the pin number took forever to appear, and once i put it in, i got the disconnected message(see title) i added both folders to my windows defender exception and the BnS client to my firewall exception. It only seemed to make it worse, as i couldnt even put my pin without getting the message, please help. Sometimes i succeed at getting to the character selection, but then when i try to connect, i get the other disconnected message(2000). Occasionally it says the server is in maintenance, but i dont see any mention of it on the News or Forums, so yea....

The only thing i touched in the folders was the local.ini file and set it to 'read only' so it would have to do the file repair bug on the launcher.

Everyone on my server also lagged out and then I dc'd. Iksanun here. Relogging puts up pin but entering does nothing. There are 2 new servers coming out for NA and 2 for EU but they did not say they were going to take it down.

Archived