Disconnected from server.

shirooooooooO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, shirooooooooO said:

I was in queue for like 1 hour so hf. I got disconnected cuz i walked into dungeon mistakes were made lol.

dmn bad luck BTW on waht server are u ? if it gets fixed would be nice to have some peeps to play together :3

1 minute ago, zmajbear said:

dmn bad luck BTW on waht server are u ? if it gets fixed would be nice to have some peeps to play together :3

I'm playing on europe, wild springs server and character name is like my name on forum :D btw. i already asked support for this error, still waiting :S

3 minutes ago, shirooooooooO said:

I'm playing on europe, wild springs server and character name is like my name on forum :D btw. i already asked support for this error, still waiting :S

well lets hope it will be better tomorrow XD cuz its 2 h in morning dyum 

6 minutes ago, shirooooooooO said:

Still stuck in one area. Can't make throught the portal to dungeon and i can't complete chapter 8. Support still didn't answered me yet D:

awww :(.. I hope you get it fixed. I had to re-create my character in another server that wouldn't take forever for me to get into ><... I know there may be a few glitches here and there and it's mainly due to the fact that it's a pretty recently released game. I'm sure they'll fix the kinks soon :). They've done a pretty good job about it so far :).

Just now, Selene121 said:

awww :(.. I hope you get it fixed. I had to re-create my character in another server that wouldn't take forever for me to get into ><... I know there may be a few glitches here and there and it's mainly due to the fact that it's a pretty recently released game. I'm sure they'll fix the kinks soon :). They've done a pretty good job about it so far :).

Ye, i was so hyped for this game. Now im camping at 7 lvl mobs while i got 9 lvl. I don't want to make another character cuz of how kawaii my main character is D:

17 minutes ago, shirooooooooO said:

Ye, i was so hyped for this game. Now im camping at 7 lvl mobs while i got 9 lvl. I don't want to make another character cuz of how kawaii my main character is D:

to be honest you can get the same things again :). Just follow the same step you did to get them and i'm sure it'll be the same. I had to do mine three times -_-. so trust me on this you will get your stuff lol

2 minutes ago, Selene121 said:

to be honest you can get the same things again :). Just follow the same step you did to get them and i'm sure it'll be the same. I had to do mine three times -_-. so trust me on this you will get your stuff lol

I was changing everything in character creation (how big eyes are, nose etc.) I just don't want to lose it so im waiting for support respond :S

Personally, I believe it is their damn GameGuard-Rootkit causing this problems. And I am not so desperate for a game to install another 3rd party software on my system to "repair" it, even if it is only an anti-vir. NCsoft should do their homework and that is it.

Archived