any other know crash fixes?

Growvilye500

2 minutes ago, marciasfv said:

Like I said in another post I've been getting awful crashes too. Mostly on loading screens. They need to work on a fix for this asap because it's very annoying :\ the game is too good to be ruined by such issues. 

I can play fine but then sometimes i crash at character selection or after awhile from playing but i only get to stay on for like 20 minutes it seems :(

3 minutes ago, Growvilye500 said:

I can play fine but then sometimes i crash at character selection or after awhile from playing but i only get to stay on for like 20 minutes it seems :(

Meh. This sucks tbh. I can play fine as well sometimes I'm lucky and I can go through 2 loading screens but at the end I always crash during one loading screen. I'm always anxious about going to another area or a dungeon :\ I want to play this game smoothly without crashing after 1h of queue only to go into another hour of queue.

Just now, marciasfv said:

Meh. This sucks tbh. I can play fine as well sometimes I'm lucky and I can go through 2 loading screens but at the end I always crash during one loading screen. I'm always anxious about going to another area or a dungeon :\ I want to play this game smoothly without crashing after 1h of queue only to go into another hour of queue.

I wanted to escape from always playing league and warframe but cause of this i have to play those games while waiting kinda sucks this is happening and i know its like a minority thing so i can imagine there wont be a fix for ages :/ was so hyped for it and everything i get to enjoy the combat fora  few minutes then POOF i have to force shutdown my pc only to do what you do and rewait 

Archived