Problem with abilities

Ventham

Hey there

I'm having issues with my abilities, say I hit an ability it takes a good 1-3 seconds after I click the button for my abilities to actually attack. when I use sprint it is instant. I mainly play wow and on wow I have no problems with latency. my desk top is hardwired and on wow I get about 70 ms. no lag no problems on WoW. I really like this game its just I cant really get into it without getting pissed off. is there something I can do to help me out with this? I tried pretty much every server including the new N/A servers that came up today. my friends also play and they have none of these problems. somebody please help me. also I have nothing running besides TS3 running and I tried playing without ts3 up and its the same. all my drivers are up to date and my computer is a high end computer. someone please help me

Where it's not the most favored thing to do, you could try lowering you graphics.  I had this problem in WoW and my PC supports Ultra settings there, anti aliasing really messes up my response time.  Maybe just try turning it off if on?  and lowering gfx settings?  Just to see IF that has anything to do with it.  Might not but it's something to try.

Archived