System to change server

CaioAmorim

I think thats a great idea to create a system if we could change our character to another server, because sometimes we try to enter in our server but we fall in 2000 or 3000 position in queue and we need to wait for hours till we can enter. This system until help with the problem with fully servers. I'll be very happy if some GM or Desenvolver read this text and much more if this idea are in work. Thanks.

*sigh*

A NCSoft employee on Reddit said that Blade & Soul doesn't have any system in place to transfer between servers freely and that they'll have to completely program it in from scratch. That's why you can only transfer your name and items to a new character and not transfer your character over via support.

Let me see if I can find that comment on Reddit really quick.

*Edit, here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/420h57/please_show_server_fullnesspopulation/cz7c0xs?context=3

Dead_Byte
If the new servers are recommended can we have an option to pay ncoin or something to transfer our characters to a new server rather than having to start over?

Staff response;

omeedd
It's a great suggestion, but it's not possible at the moment.
It is something we're working with the dev team on. It doesn't exist currently, meaning they'd have to program it from scratch (I agree it's weird that Blade & Soul doesn't have it... but it's the truth).

5 minutes ago, CaioAmorim said:

Thank you for the help bro, iam from Brasil and i just can enter in my server for the morning time and if i exit during afternoon i cant enter in my server because i fall in 2000 or 3000 position in queue..... and this is so desapointing.

I understand that feeling as well. I'm in California and I don't have premium, so right now I've been sitting in a 1500 person queue for the past 1-2 hours and it's only going to get worse when the working class gets home and tries to get online.

It's growing pains at this point and there are multiple things contributing to the long queue that NCWest has to fix.

It does appear that NCWest is trying and has been communicating quite thoroughly with us this whole time. This weekend will be a very hard hit on the servers though, so expect longer queue times these upcoming days.

Archived