Worst support i have ever seen?

Ultraviolet92

so im starting to think ncsoft has the worst support team ever! not only was i never notified of this transfer thing but they also are forcing me to wait 7 days just to delete my character! the responses are clearly automated or copy pasted in and thats a big deal breaker for any company that provides a service. i thought tera support was bad but at least i get emails when stuff happens. good luck with all that.

They're only making people wait 7 days for high level characters for those that have paid money for their characters to not be deleted right away and for people reporting bot accounts.  If you spent hundreds of dollars of a character I'm sure you'd be pretty upset if someone hacked you and deleted all of your stuff and had to wait weeks-months to get it back. 

If it really bothers you to wait  7 days, you're better off making a new account and starting over like that or spending 5 bucks for a character slot. 

Time or money your choice. 

Not to mention they get thousands of tickets a day at this rate. As long as they answer your questions, that's all that should matter. 

Archived