★Pᴀᴅᴀɴ's AʀᴛTʀᴀᴅᴇ★

Laufle

Hello friends! I'm Padan and I'm so excited to finally play the West-Version of Blade and Soul. Anyone play on the Dochun server? & I'm looking for people around my age! 

tumblr_o1dc9zhGnK1tvqm20o1_1280.png
--
M'kay, so! Does anyone wish to trade sketches with me? Insert your Character reference + a sketch of my character & I'll draw a lil' headshot for you back! 

SLOTS *5*:

1. Shippa [Complete]

2. Xadat [Complete]

3. Tav [Complete]

4. Shunj [90%]

WARNING: I might end up picking the ones I want to draw. ily tho

--

tumblr_o1dg9mymV01tvqm20o1_r1_500.png <<< My Face

tumblr_o1dc9zhGnK1tvqm20o2_r2_500.png

wowowow!!! your art is so stunning and your lines are so loose! can't imagine how much you'd improve years from now. i'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet, but here's your character ; 

padan_zpsale9urht.png

and here's my ref, i hope she is of interest! : 
ref_zpsw6id3a2k.png

1 hour ago, tav said:

wowowow!!! your art is so stunning and your lines are so loose! can't imagine how much you'd improve years from now. i'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet, but here's your character ; 

and here's my ref, i hope she is of interest! : 

Hey! Thank you so much. You're super talented as well. Yeah, tbh im super excited to see how much i'll improve & i really enjoy doing art so constant practice is never a chore! haha, I'll get right on your char sketch :')!

22 minutes ago, Gaileida said:

Here you go ♥

Your chara is so cute and was fun to draw!~

also sorry for the sloppy background <_>

sorry I draw big <_>

my chara he's a boy though he doesn't look like it

Noo he looks exactly like one! my character's a boy too haha <3 tysm for art, i'll get started after i finish a few things

8 hours ago, Gaileida said:

Here you go ♥

Thanks soososososo much ily tumblr_o1gbzk277K1tvqm20o1_400.png

2 hours ago, Pwanda said:

Please \ovo/

Wowe! Ur so super talented. Do you paint as a hobby or a profession/student-based type deal??? Since you took a lot of time w mine i put time into urs <3 maybe i'll color later ,, i just dont have the time rn

tumblr_o1gbzk277K1tvqm20o2_1280.png

--

I'll do you other two tomorrow!!! Sorry for the wait :') im kinda skippin around

13 hours ago, Laufle said:

tumblr_o1gbzk277K1tvqm20o2_1280.png

omg *o* I love it!

You captured those panda eyes perfectly :)) Colour would be amazing if you have the time, though I see you've been swamped with requests.

I do art as a 'serious' hobby (second to school right now though), but going pro is definitely an aspiration of mine

4 hours ago, Pwanda said:

omg *o* I love it!

You captured those panda eyes perfectly :)) Colour would be amazing if you have the time, though I see you've been swamped with requests.

I do art as a 'serious' hobby (second to school right now though), but going pro is definitely an aspiration of mine

I'm happy you do! Yeah you look like your heading down that path for sure! :0! That's really cool man

Archived