I purchased ncoins from alpha/beta but I never got it in this version

Enseioth

Can I recover my ncoins back because all I got was 1600 from the intiate pack. It shows in my log that I had purchased ncoins around oct 17 and accounts i had were reset during alpha beta stage so I want my money back it s a waste is it possible i can restore money ncoin purchases?

You seem to be confused about how the system worked during beta.

When you charged NCoin during the beta, you were given two pools of coins both equaling the amount you bought: a stack of "test coins" that were used in the beta and a stack of normal coins in your account. Any coins used during the betas were used from your "test coin" stack and did not get removed from your actual account balance. After the game launched, you should not have seen that stack get added into your account because it was already placed in your account long ago. I'm fairly certain that if you track your purchases/expenditures before Oct 17th (ignoring any purchasing of outfits and such during the beta) and since then, you will see that your account shows the correct amount.

Your NCoins not being deducted during beta was entirely the point of the system. Whenever you used NCoin during the beta it was taken from your "test pile" instead of your real pile. They wanted people to see how it felt to be a paying member/premium user of the game without spending what equates to real money on characters that were going to be wiped later.

As for some things not being available to you, I'm assuming you're talking about the ones with the big red "X" over the picture? Certain outfits are gender and/or race locked and that red "X" was to tell you that the thing you would be trying to buy is incompatible with the current character.

Archived