Some of my issues with the game.

Twitchybird

Before i start i'd like to say that i'm not whining here, i will simply be stating some issues that i have with the game. 

- Stamina. Why? Why is this in the game? Does it serve an actual purpose? Seeing as you can't run in-combat anyway - i don't see a point to it. It's just annoying and completely worthless as far as i can tell. It makes the game very slow paced at times. I sometimes just afk for 30-60 seconds just because i'm so sick of having to walk at the pace of a snail.

- Constant 0.5-1 second delay on abilities. Ping isn't the issue, as i have 24-40 ish ping at all times.

- The bidding system in dungeons. It's stupid. Why couldn't you have went with the standard rolling system? I never thought i'd see a capitalistic game lol.

- The quests. There's too many that offer too little. Nearly all MMO's do this and it's boring. Plain boring. This is most like irreversable but i thought i'd say it anyway. Instead of giving us 10 quests at a damn that offer little to no experience, why couldn't there just have been 1-3 quests that offers more exp. I for one hate running around for hours doing the same thing over and over again, just because. 

- Stores. They're too expensive, especially for beginners. If you're struggling early on and need healing items then guess what? Too bad. Healing items are too expensive for no reason at all. 

- The game seems to be poorly optimized. 

Those are some of my biggest issues with the game. Feel free to add to the list, or simply discuss.

Archived