NC, why did you stop closing servers?

BH6010

On 19th January when game started you blocked most popular servers for character creation. And during that day playing was splendid. No big queues (comparing to 18th or today) and playing was stable.

Since yesterday, no server is closed and not only we get massive queues (premium around 40 minutes on Windrest, free better giving up because of 200+ minutes queue), but I also experienced skill delays and few seconds unresponsiveness of game (freezes).

If you think that adding auto-kick options is enough to deal with problem and it resolve itself, then you're wrong.

Blocking servers is still necessary. Right now only premium can play, but free users have no chance to do so.

My friend who have character on Windrest and wants to play this game, just cannot because his queue waiting time gets longer, not shorter.

I personally don't know what to think else that assuming that this is some kind of way to force players to buy Premium to avoid queues.

If there are such large ammount of players storming game, then adding new servers is not solution for long. Because those who made characters won't switch to new server each few days/weeks and instead will stick in queue.

In my opinion this should be done:

1) Regular closing servers should be present all time. Very popular ones almost all time giving small window to make new characters (1-2 hours a day or less).

2) Option to switch server without need to level up from zero (doesn't matter if free or paid).

3) Information on forum (preferable in game) about current number of players online on each server, so player can decide where to go and not storm blindly.

Archived