Increasing Faction Contribution points ?

DiBBz

sorry. but ive been asking everywhere including in game and getting very conflicting replies..

some say to kill other enemy factions players that are roughly within your level range and others say to do faction quests!

1st off! where the hell are the faction quests ? is there a specific icon associated with them when i look on the mini map or map

Are they hidden ? 

i know i need to keep wearing the uniform in order for them to appear! but im seeing nothing still. im only lvl 13 yet im seeing other players with recruit at my level.

i seriously need help with this issue, can anyone assist ?

I know that you have to wear the uniform to see the dailies but im having a different issue. im lv 42 and i cant see the dailies of misty waters, is there a reason? all my friends are my lv see the dailies but i dont. im not sure why

8 minutes ago, Joobilea said:

I started getting faction quests at The Cinderlands - The Scorching Sands.

ah okey so you need to be in a specific area before you start getting them. im only at gloomdross forest atm and have worn my faction outfit all the way up to that point and never have i came across a faction quest...

can you please explain or show me what exactly i need to look for in terms of a faction quest ? like what the symbol looks like etc ?

@DiBBz

Yea, I've done every single quest throughout the game since, and I haven't gotten any Faction Quests up until this point.

Faction Quest have a red marker as opposed to the usual blue (side) and yellow (main) quest markers. You'll need to equip your uniform to participate and complete the quests, but I wouldn't recommend that you wear it all the time, unless you enjoy PvP (anyone in an opposing faction also wearing their uniform can attack you).

Edit: I lied, the earliest Faction Quest seems to be at Viridian Coast - Pondskip Vale. Need to wear your uniform to see the quests as Thorn mentioned.

7 hours ago, Joobilea said:

@DiBBz

Yea, I've done every single quest throughout the game since, and I haven't gotten any Faction Quests up until this point.

Faction Quest have a red marker as opposed to the usual blue (side) and yellow (main) quest markers. You'll need to equip your uniform to participate and complete the quests, but I wouldn't recommend that you wear it all the time, unless you enjoy PvP (anyone in an opposing faction also wearing their uniform can attack you).

Edit: I lied, the earliest Faction Quest seems to be at Viridian Coast - Pondskip Vale. Need to wear your uniform to see the quests as Thorn mentioned.

ahh okey.. so pratically my next zone then.. cause i just hit lvl 16 and im almost finished with that forest area!

tyvm for the help and clearing that up. i swear faction chat is 50/50 either useful or not!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2016 at 10:30 PM, Thorn said:

I know that you have to wear the uniform to see the dailies but im having a different issue. im lv 42 and i cant see the dailies of misty waters, is there a reason? all my friends are my lv see the dailies but i dont. im not sure why

On 1/21/2016 at 10:52 PM, Thorn said:

i still have gotten an answer :(

A bit late but if you still haven't gotten your answer (and for anyone else who might end up in this thread looking for the same answer), to be able to do the Misty Woods daily quests, you need to have a faction rank of Aspirant or higher first. Do some lower level faction quests first (press J and do all the red ones). 

Archived