Fullscreen mode not overlaying taskbar

bazir

I also got the same problem. Using alt+tab several times and clicking anywhere but the taskbar solves it, but it's very annoying. It's like the fullscreen mode in Blade and Soul is a windowed seamless mode. It will be nice if there is a way to play in a "true" fullscreen mode.

Does he has Keyscrambler or Teamviewer installed? These programs make it impossible to play in fullscreen mode in other games like Dragon Age Inquisition. I know it's a random guess but if he does use one of them or both maybe he should close them from the task manager.

If I'm not mistaken this should be due to the game running by default (without an option out of, that I know of) fullscreen windowed mode. So you are windowed, but in the way that acts as full screen with the benefit of faster tabbing between applications and the game.

I don't know how to fix it. I noticed there is no "Windowed" and "Fullscreen windowed" option. So.

I would say try setting a resolution for the game while having it in windowed mode.

Edit: I just looked at my game only to notice I have the taskbar showing.

Have you tried maximizing the window? (Double clicking the top part of the window bar for Windows 7)

If you have, I don't know what to say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought UltraHD display, and now I have the same exact problem. Alt-Tab doesn't help (didn't try Alt+Enter). Game worked fine with old HD display, so I tend to think that has something to do with resolution (maybe because I use 200% scaling in windows...)

For me (4k display with dpi scaling, windows 7) following method helped:
1. Right-click B&S shortcut (on desktop or in start menu)
2. Click "Properties" and go to "Compatibility" tab
3. Check "Disable dpi scaling on high dpi settings"
4. Click Apply and OK

Only downside is a tiny launcher window, but fullscreen mode in game works perfectly.

Archived