Jump to content

Pinoy players


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

>,..,< *hands over 10 kebabs*


25% Spanish, 25% Japanese, 25% Chinese and 25% Filipino by blood here... but 99% Pinoy by heart ^_~ im still thinking if im a martian by that remaining 1%.... or probably an atlantian? guess they do love kebabs too... oh well... ^__^ Kumusta po? hehe



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...