Can't find my class to play! Help!

IcedCold

I can't find a class that would suit me in this game but I'm hopping with all these thing someone can help me! :)

I also played Archeage a while back and maimed daggerspell and currently play WoW maining Warlock, mainly demonology.

- I wanna play a ranged class with burst and mobility

- I wanna play a class that I could stick with and still be good as the game updates to newer patches

- Be able to deal damage in team fights

- A good escape to get away from the fight right away if I'm dying

- Good in arena PvP and Open World PvP

- A fun class that won't did in 1 hit

- Be able to CC harder classes and deal lots of damage at the same time

11 minutes ago, IcedCold said:

I can't find a class that would suit me in this game but I'm hopping with all these thing someone can help me! :)

I also played Archeage a while back and maimed daggerspell and currently play WoW maining Warlock, mainly demonology.

- I wanna play a ranged class with burst and mobility

- I wanna play a class that I could stick with and still be good as the game updates to newer patches

- Be able to deal damage in team fights

- A good escape to get away from the fight right away if I'm dying

- Good in arena PvP and Open World PvP

- A fun class that won't did in 1 hit

- Be able to CC harder classes and deal lots of damage at the same time

Can Force Master beat sins? And do they have good cc? Also as the game patches update will Force Master die out? And how is Force Master's combo potential?

- Thanks <3

Any class can beat sins. If you're really good at your class, you will do great things in PvP. Forcemasters in Taiwan, which has the more up-to-date patches, are great. Their burst and combo is insane in PvE and they do great in PvP.

23 minutes ago, mrvenom said:

base on point 4, summoner is suit you. let your cat become your shield and you just need assist it.

it fun i think to make your own combo with your cat to beat someone. every class have their own plus and minus.

People say Summoner is a class that really sucks as patches come out... is that trueM

Force Master or Summoner. if you want to play something really more fun then I would say Force Master. if you want to play something that's easy and a tad less fun and totally OP so you get freelo then play summoner.

13 minutes ago, Safou said:

Force Master or Summoner. if you want to play something really more fun then I would say Force Master. if you want to play something that's easy and a tad less fun and totally OP so you get freelo then play summoner.

Summoner is OP? I heard that later in the game is one of the worst classes.....

Archived