No to fix server

Kheira

IMO, It's better to choose what server you wanna enter and not to have "1 char 1 fix server policy". Not only you can lessen queue you can also pick a server with less players in it and it is good for people who get disconnected every time due to client bugs or hardware problems and wait queue again and feel the horror! xD

2 minutes ago, AnW said:

Sometimes it makes you a better person when you have to endure a 6hr que time. These are things we gotta go through. Like puberty, it gets easier with time and things level out

That's so deep. But you know the quote "Time is Gold" I dont want to wait 6hr que time and will experience crash due to client's problems </3

1 minute ago, Kheira said:

That's so deep. But you know the quote "Time is Gold" I dont want to wait 6hr que time and will experience crash due to client's problems </3

Ya that would prolly be pretty rough. Turn over time of about 12hrs. Take away 1.5 min for bathroom. 3 min for food and we are cutting into hours we dong have

4 minutes ago, Kheira said:

it will make a man out of you! if you didn't fill up your char slots yet just make a char in a low pop server nyan.

Archived