using low end pc option but game screen too small.

Geekjorge

so since i know my comp can't really handle this game i used the low end pc optimazation

the problem is that the largest the screen would go is 800x600 and well i have a 1400x900 screen (give or take) so it's very small on my screen and the letters are tiny

is there any way to keep every other setting but change it so the game screen can go to at least 1350x600 so it's bearable to read text.

1 minute ago, Menester said:

Just turn off the low end pc option and set every option to the lowest one manually.

oh i did that problem is that those aren't the lowest settings it's able to go 

like i tried that but it has all these fancy graphics still like hair shine and shadow 

and yes i unchecked all the boxes and moved the sliders to the left but it still gives me fancy graphics

2 minutes ago, Geekjorge said:

oh i did that problem is that those aren't the lowest settings it's able to go 

like i tried that but it has all these fancy graphics still like hair shine and shadow 

and yes i unchecked all the boxes and moved the sliders to the left but it still gives me fancy graphics

Found it on the B&S Dojo, try it out:

Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\BnS\NCSOFT and run ClientConfiguration.xml with Notepad++, 
find these settings: http://i.imgur.com/tnAi105.png
and change the value of <option name='windowed' value='1'/> to 0: <option name='windowed' value='0'/>
and change the value of <option name='full-screen' value='0'/> to 1: <option name='full-screen' value='1/>

Just now, Menester said:

Found it on the B&S Dojo, try it out:

Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\BnS\NCSOFT and run ClientConfiguration.xml with Notepad++, 
find these settings: http://i.imgur.com/tnAi105.png
and change the value of <option name='windowed' value='1'/> to 0: <option name='windowed' value='0'/>
and change the value of <option name='full-screen' value='0'/> to 1: <option name='full-screen' value='1/>

oh alright thanks i'll try this out!!!

Archived