Game crashing my pc randomly

Warhead226

Hi ,

first of all I'm glad that I'm not the only one facing this crashes problem.Here is my problem I get randomly crashes well my crashes is kinda weird it's either kick out of the game imagine u do alt+f4 yeah it's like that kinda crash and second my game got freeze like program not responding and force to close the game . But what make me wonder about this crash is maybe it might happen cause of memory failing ? Cuz when I crash in number one which is just kicked out to desktop and got crash report window it's says DLL memory something ( sorry didn't read it very well even tho it happens many times ) 

i have check temperatures of hardwares and cpu usage ram usage they all seems to be fine 

here is my spec

i7 3770k - while gaming 34% usage and 60c

gpu r9 290x overclocked while gaming 100% usage and 70c

ram 16 gb 1600 MHz while gaming 26% usage 50-60c

ssd 250 gb + 2 tb hdd 

Ax 850i corsair 

hopefully somebody can guide me way how to fix this problem 

thanks upfront for those heroes.

13 minutes ago, Varen said:

42°C and after restart pc i can open game again and try play anymore but soon or late gpu will crash again when ill be in a "crash spot" and sometime gpu crash same moment iopen game

Go to [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCSoft > BnS > bin] and right click on "Client.exe" > Properties > Compatibility > Check "Reduced color mode" and "Run in 640x480" screen resolution".
Do the same for "NCLauncher.exe" in [C:\ > Program Files (x86) > NCWest > NCLauncher] (Since I'm not sure which one)

And tell me if it works or not..

So I'm not exactly sure if this works or the problem just magically fixed itself but I used an Uninstaller  to completely remove the NCSOFT game launcher that came with the Blade and Soul launcher and used What I'm guessing is just the NC launcher installation.   I am not really sure where to find the it but this is where i got the launcher https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/205041655-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher and if you already have BnS installed  all you have to do is make a desktop shortcut of the NCLauncher.exe and in that shortcut you right click and go to properties and paste this inside the target ("C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"). Everything inside the parentheses. It should open up BnS login as it normally did and once you do that  you just relocate the directory of your BnS game and it should detect it. I did have issues at first for some reason and I'm not exactly sure why  but i closed it and tried it again and just detected it normally without any issues. I have been playing for about 3 hours and that is long past the time where I would usually crash and get that DDl list error so maybe this works maybe it doesn't but hopefully this  helps some of you.  Just to note I do not have any razor or asus software and i have been crashing in random intervals from the second I login to about 30-40 mins of gameplay and now  its suddenly just went away after I did the NC launcher re-installation. Good luck!  try this out found it work for me

1 hour ago, lordlust said:

So I'm not exactly sure if this works or the problem just magically fixed itself but I used an Uninstaller  to completely remove the NCSOFT game launcher that came with the Blade and Soul launcher and used What I'm guessing is just the NC launcher installation.   I am not really sure where to find the it but this is where i got the launcher https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/205041655-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher and if you already have BnS installed  all you have to do is make a desktop shortcut of the NCLauncher.exe and in that shortcut you right click and go to properties and paste this inside the target ("C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"). Everything inside the parentheses. It should open up BnS login as it normally did and once you do that  you just relocate the directory of your BnS game and it should detect it. I did have issues at first for some reason and I'm not exactly sure why  but i closed it and tried it again and just detected it normally without any issues. I have been playing for about 3 hours and that is long past the time where I would usually crash and get that DDl list error so maybe this works maybe it doesn't but hopefully this  helps some of you.  Just to note I do not have any razor or asus software and i have been crashing in random intervals from the second I login to about 30-40 mins of gameplay and now  its suddenly just went away after I did the NC launcher re-installation. Good luck!  try this out found it work for me

This didnt help still crashkng

1 (512) 225-6359 

I called customer service and they helped me a little bit but i still filed a complaint with them but i got my game to go from 5secs and crashing to go to 30-40mins before crashing everyone should call and file a complaint so ncsoft would have to do something abt this 

the problem is with areas exactly, i mean, i've created another character and its working on lvl 1~5, w/o crashing, i was at somepoint at lv 12, dont rly remember the name, cuz has been 2 days that i'm trying to log in, lol, and my problem is just " An error has ocurred in your Blade_Sould client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade & Soul client, your hardware config, the ddl list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors. bla bla bla", i should just give up on playing lol

Having the same issues theres nothing you can do on your side updating drivers w.e doesnt fix the problem. Its related to the actual game thats causing the crashes and wont be fixed until BnS addresses the problem so keep bumping this to draw attention to the issue.

@Warhead226 It is actually an innate problem with the G20 model. The graphics card for the system build is innately unstable, it is not overheating, nor is it not getting enough power. I myself have a G20 w/t GTX760/Intel i7 and have been trying to track down a solution to the issue for a long time. Most lower gpu intensive games you will do fine with, however, there are certain engines that the machine cannot handle, regardless of how much you turn down your graphics settings, such as "Unreal". Long story short, it is a PC issue, not anything to do with the game itself.

Archived